Forum: Sex, Gender, and Marriage
The Bible boldly declares that sex, gender, and marriage are beautifully designed by God for His glory and our good. As followers of Jesus, our beliefs about sexuality are uniquely framed by the story of a loving God restoring His broken creation. How then does a biblical vision for human sexuality play out in a pluralistic society? In this special forum, Pastors Jeremy Treat and Tim Chaddick explain what the Bible says about sex, gender, and marriage, and how to faithfully follow Jesus in a culture filled with conflicting views on these topics.
- John Mark Comer, Loveology: God. Love. Marriage. Sex. And the Never-Ending Story of Male and Female.
- Jenell Williams Paris, The End of Sexual Identity: Why Sex Is Too Important to Define Who We Are
- Christopher Ash, Marriage: Sex in the Service of God
- Dale S. Kuehne, Sex and the iWorld: Rethinking Relationship beyond an Age of Individualism
- Sam Allberry, Is God anti-gay?
- Kevin DeYoung, What Does the Bible Really Teach about Homosexuality?
- Vaughan Roberts, True Friendship
Since sexuality is a deeply personal issue, several Reality LA members share how they have sought to be faithful to Jesus in the midst of sexual temptation and struggle: