where I have sent you into exile,
and pray to the LORD on its
behalf, for in its welfare
you will find your welfare.
A center for holistic renewal and training in the heart of Los Angeles
Many people come to LA to take. We’re here to give. The Hope Center is one of Reality LA’s most tangible expressions of love.
The Hope Center is a place where:
- Holistic ministry is happening in a concentrated way in the center of the city.
- People are trained and sent out for contextualized ministry throughout the city in their respective neighborhoods.
The center’s ministries currently include:
- Meals Monday-Friday at 10AM and 5PM
- Grocery boxes Saturdays at 12PM
- Showers Tuesdays & Thursdays 10AM-12PM
A Story of Hope
In 1997, the church Hope International Bible Fellowship began receiving bread from Trader Joe’s and distributing it to the most marginalized people in Hollywood.
By 2010, the 82-year-old church was collecting donated food from multiple local grocery stores and distributing over four million dollars of food to the community every year.
In 2018, God led Hope to join the younger Reality Church of Los Angeles and entrust Hope’s properties to them as a way for the ministry to continue its legacy of serving their surrounding community. The Hope Center continues to be a place for holistic renewal in the heart of Los Angeles where the outcasts are brought in, the wounded are made whole, and the hopeless find hope.