We offer several options for getting to Reality LA’s Sunday gatherings at Helen Bernstein High School. We ask that you please use public transit or park in one of the lots rather than parking on neighborhood streets. We’re guests in this area and don’t want be a burden to local residents.
Two convenient lots are available for Sunday parking.
Helen Bernstein Lot
During the 9AM and 12PM gatherings, this lot is reserved exclusively for first-time visitors, families with children up to 4th grade, and individuals with disabilities. Parking in this lot is tandem, so plan accordingly and be considerate.
Le Conte Middle School
The entrance to this lot is on La Mirada. Then it’s just around the corner and a couple blocks to the Wilton entrance of Helen Bernstein High School.
This lot closes at 3PM, so you must have your car out of it before then.
While many of us regularly use public transit in Los Angeles, it might feel intimidating for some. But it’s actually less complicated than you may think! There’s a Metro Red Line station just five blocks away at Hollywood and Western and several bus lines drop off within a few blocks of the high school. We recommend using Google Maps to plan your trip.
- Our parking capacity is very limited, so we strongly encourage you to carpool with others from your community or to use public transportation.
- Please avoid parking on neighborhood streets surrounding the high school. We are guests here and want to be a blessing to the local community.
- If you are consistently unable to find parking when you attend a particular service, we recommend arriving earlier or attending another service.
- Please don’t park in nearby business lots, as it affects their customers and they will (understandably) tow.
- Please don’t leave valuables in your car.
Thank you for your desire to join us as we seek to serve the Lord, our church, and our city together.