IKON Healthcare is teaming up with the Center for Faith & Work LA for Reimagining Work: Healthcare in LA. There will be teaching, panel discussion, and Q&A with leading practitioners in Los Angeles who will help provide context and offer practical insights into the unique challenges of being a Christian healthcare professional in our city and what it can look like to live out the image of God in our work.
Speakers will include:
- David Levy, M.D., Neurosurgeon, author of Gray Matter
- Jaslyn Dixon, LMFT, Director of Gospel Care at Reality
- Susan Huang, M.D., Neurology, Associate CMO
- Kim-Lien Nguyen, M.D., Cardiology, Assistant Professor of Cardiology
- Mike Sunu, M.D., Emergency Medicine