The brokenness of our world is a constant reminder of our desperate need for God. Yet God’s track record of faithfulness provides confidence that he can bring renewal and restoration. We want to be a church that cries out to God because we are desperate for God to move.
And prayer is the thermometer of our desperation.
If we believe it is only the power of God that can bring about the change we long to see, then we will pray, and we will pray fervently.
We are desperate for the gospel to bring salvation. We are desperate for the Spirit to bear fruit in the church. We are desperate for God to bring freedom in our city.
We’ll be gathering in five different regions of our city to cry out in prayer, desperate for God to move. Please note that we are not meeting at Helen Bernstein High School. We hope you can join us at the location closest to you as we pray and worship together, seeking to glorify God and bless our city:
- In Central LA we will be meeting at First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood, 1760 N. Gower St., Los Angeles, CA 90028
- In the Valley we will be meeting at Village Christian School, 8930 Village Ave, Sun Valley, CA 91352
- In Northeast LA we will be meeting at Prism Church, 61 N Hill Ave, Pasadena, CA 91106
- On the Westside we will be meeting at Cornerstone West Los Angeles, 1609 S Barrington Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90025
- In South County we will be meeting at the Lopez/Esteaneh residence, 16321 Harvest Ave Norwalk CA 90650