We offer several options for getting to Reality LA’s Sunday gatherings at Helen Bernstein High School. We ask that you please use public transit or park in one of the below lots rather than park on neighborhood streets. After all, we’re guests in this area and don’t want be a burden to local residents.
St. Andrews Lot
This is our main parking lot for regular Sunday attendees, and it holds 160 cars. It’s a short, three-block walk to Helen Bernstein High School; the simplest route from the lot to the high school is north on St. Andrews, left on Sunset, and then left on Wilton. Due to the limited number of spaces, please consider carpooling with people in your community.
Helen Bernstein High School Lot
This lot holds 199 cars and, during the 9AM and 12PM gatherings, is reserved exclusively for first-time visitors, families with children up to 5th grade, and individuals with disabilities.
While many of us regularly use public transit in Los Angeles, it might feel intimidating for some. But it’s actually less complicated than you may think!
There is a Metro Red Line station only five blocks away at Hollywood and Western; additionally, several bus lines drop off within a few blocks of the high school. We recommend using Google Maps to plan your trip.
- Our parking capacity is very limited, so we strongly encourage you to carpool with others from your community or to use public transportation.
- It takes just under ten minutes to walk to church from the St. Andrews Lot. If you park there, we encourage you to use the time to pray for the surrounding neighborhood.
- Please avoid parking on neighborhood streets surrounding the high school. We are guests here and want to be a blessing to the local community.
- If you are consistently unable to find parking when you attend a particular service, we recommend arriving earlier or attending another service.
- Please don’t park in nearby business lots, as it affects their customers and our reputation. And they will (understandably) tow.
- Please don’t leave valuables in your car.
Thanks for partnering with us as we seek to serve the Lord, our church, and our city together.